Sample Paper – 2008
Class – XII
Subject – Biology
1. All questions are compulsory.
2. This question paper consists of four Sections A, B, C and D. Section -A contains
8 questions of 1 mark each, Section -B is of 10 questions of 2 marks each,
Section -C has 9 questions of 3 marks each and Section D is of 3 questions of 5 marks each.
3. There is no overall choice .However, an internal choice has been provided
in one question of 2 marks, one question of 3 marks and all the three questions of
5 marks. Attempt only one of the choices in such questions.
4. Wherever necessary, the diagrams drawn should be neat and properly labelled.
1. What is the Ploidy of PEN ? 
2. A human zygote has XXY sex chromosomes along with 22 pairs of autosomes
What sex will the individual be? 
3. Expand FOAM. What is its significance? 
4. Which enzyme…
View original post 420 more words